Sunday, September 29, 2024

MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

    I am moving my blog over to WordPress-- I sure hope you make the jump with me! 

    For a long time, I've been dissatisfied with "Blogger." Did you notice how sometimes the typeface got larger for no reason-- no, I was not yelling at you-- and how every week seemed to be in a different font? They also stopped offering subscriptions-- what, if anything, is the first feature you would think of, if you wanted a Blog? So then, we were stuck with the outside subscriber app, "Bloglovin," which frankly isn't that lovable on my end for more than a few reasons. (You may now CANCEL you Bloglovin subscription, even though you really don't have to, since I won't be posting here, so you won't get any notices!)

    So hop on over to one-stitch-at-a-time.com and excuse it's appearance for a couple of weeks while we all figure it out... together! Don't worry about losing me-- I would never let that happen--you can always come back here and click the link below. 

Ready, set... JUMP!

one-stitch-at-a-time.com

3 comments:

  1. This looks so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m here. Thank you for letting me know you were moving but not sure how to log in, hence the anonymous post

    ReplyDelete