Saturday, August 5, 2023

Maine Quilt Show 2023

 This week, I am sharing some of my favorite quilts from the 2023 Maine Quilt Show with no comment. I always wanted to attend this show, and never guessed that the first time would be as a resident of Maine! There are some very talented quilters up here-- no surprise, since we have a long winter to pass. Left feeling very inspired and vowing to have one small art piece and one large quilt in next year's show. Quilt on, peeps!

xox
Carol


























3 comments:

  1. It was a good show and your photos. I took some of the same photos...good taste. It was my first show, too, and I was very pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the pictures - love seeing all the workmanship and talent. Beautiful quilts. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun looking at what different people look at. I think it must have been a very good show

    ReplyDelete